| Malaysia's Time |

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Life is not as amazing as I think~

Life.. full of happiness and also sadness.. but for me, I think most of it would be sadness.. I have chose to be with you, to love you, and hope that we could be together happily, like what a normal couple would. But why you want to do this everytime ? Do you think that the person that is wrong is only me? Do you think is because I chase you last time, so you don't need to care me is it? How much do you care about me, I don't really know. From what I see, you don't really care for me at all.

And, today, why do you keep on asking me to buy the air ticket? Do you think the air ticket is only my decision ? Do you think I live with my parents currently ? Which I can ask anytime I want, decide anything I want? Ever thought that I need to ask my parents, need to ask my brother, need to get some advise from my sister in Melbourne, so that I would know which is the best decision for me and you?? I don't think you know all of this, because you never care to ask. You just know what is good for you, and I don't know where to you put me at. First or the last among you list.

But I don't care anything now, just hope that you will come and find me to chat again, and settle all of this. I have posted something of facebook, hope you will read this and that status too.

No comments:

Post a Comment